Four Mile Creek Baptist Church seeks to provide a comprehensive spiritual ministry to adults in all stages of life. We invite you to join one or more of these ministries. We promise that you will find a place to connect, belong, and grow together with others.
The men of Four Mile Creek Baptist Church love to connect with each other in Bible study, prayer, service projects, recreation and fellowship events. Fun and easy to get to know, the men you will meet in these groups will welcome you and include you.
Even though we are Baptists, we welcome men of all church backgrounds. We come together regularly to join in prayer, service projects, recreation and fellowship. Please contact the Church Office (804.795.2044) for more information.
At the end of the day do you ask yourself, “What did I do today that gave me a sense of accomplishment?” The Women’s Ministry at Four Mile Creek Baptist Church provides numerous opportunities for ladies to become engaged in life changing experiences.
Check these out:
- Women on Mission Small Groups You are invited to become a part of the following small groups designed with YOU in mind.
- Glory Years Shut-In Ministry Serves our shut-ins with the hope of giving words of encouragement or bringing a smile to the face of those who are confined and no longer able to live on their own. Please call the Church Office (804.795-2044) for more information.
- Good Neighbor Friends Provides friendship and support to the residents and care-givers of Good Neighbor Village. Please call the Church Office (804.795-2044) for more information.
- Ladies Night Out Provides an opportunity for women to get together for fellowship in a casual and relaxed manner while joining hands and hearts praising and thanking God for His blessings. Meets monthly at various times and locations. Please call the Church Office (804.795-2044) for more information.
- Ladies in Prayer and Praise Provides ladies a weekly opportunity to join their hearts in prayer and praise. Meets weekly on Tuesday at Noon in Classroom # 11. Please call the Church Office (804.795-2044) for more information.
- Letters From Home Women encouraging our active servicemen and college students by praying, sending cards, and packages. Please call the Church Office (804.795-2044) for more information.
- Women’s Connection Café Provides an opportunity for ladies to have fellowship and “adult conversations” without the interruption of children, and housework. Come as you are! We talk, laugh, cry, eat a little, do some outreach, and make things, relax and listen to each other. Meetings are every third Thursday of each month at 7:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall. For more information please contact the Church Office (804.795-2044).